Saturday, March 31, 2012

Holly and Aaron: Vintage WWII Era Engagement Photos

I first wanted to share one of my favorite photo shoots of all time. Both Holly and Aaron are very close friends of mine. So when they fell in love, and asked me to take their engagement photos, we knew this whirlwind romance couldn't have just your every day run of the mill engagement shoot. After some successful brainstorming, we decided on the Hill Aerospace Museum at Hill Air Force Base. The shoot was quick and painless, and produced what I feel are timeless results. Take a look:

2 comments:

  1. You were right down the street from me! Unfortunately, the pics are not showing for me (phone)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you click on "view all" it will take you to the photobucket album. I was just down the street. I'd wanted to say hi, but was on a time limit.

    ReplyDelete